The wait is finally over as Speakers Hunter is finally inviting all students to participate in its Creative Writing Scholarship for the Year 2020-2021. Sorry for the delays as we were looking out for the Covid-19 situation to cool down a bit.
Regardless of what you think, this creative scholarship might be your only chance to get exposure in the Online Writing Industry. Plus, you might get lucky enough to work in our very own writing panel.
So, are you excited about the scholarship? We are pretty much sure that you are.
Hop down to have a look at what this contest is all about and what you have to do to claim huge prize money:
What the Scholarship is All About?
We at Speakers Hunter are always in search of unpolished talent and this is where the idea of creative scholarship emerged.
The contest involves writing up an essay or what we might call an argumentative document on different topics. If you are already fluent in English, then this might be the best opportunity to cash it out.
Right after you are done with submitting the content, we’d announce the top 3 positions as per our criteria.
This is what this scholarship competition is all about.
What’s the Prize Pool?
We did forget to write up the prize pool which is $6000 as a whole. The 1st position would grab $3000, while the 2nd and 3rd position would take away $2000 and $1000 respectively.
So, ready to bring that creative side of your personality? We know you are already getting pretty much excited.
But, keep up with us to know the important rules and regulations about the scholarship:
What’s The Participation Criteria?
The scholarship contest is meant for all those students who are studying at a University or a College. For school students, we’ve got another competition that we’d be announcing soon.
Some other rules are as follows:
- You must be an active student of the University or College. Graduates are not allowed to take part in the competition.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 is necessary to be able to participate in the competition.
- Being fluent in English is another important aspect of the contest. We won’t be accepting the content in any other language.
- You must be technical enough to know different speaker types, how they work, and how can one connect it to different devices.
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above, you might be getting the chance to grab a good amount of money without any hassle.
What Should You Do?
You have to submit an argumentative essay of around 4000 words on the topics we’ve chosen for you as follows:
- Why are speakers important to deliver your voice across the hall?
- How is a Speaker Made?
- The Best Speakers One can get for Personal Vehicle in 2021.
- How to Choose the Best 12 Inch Subwoofer 2021?
These are some of the topics that you have to write on. Keep in mind that you have to choose only one topic and write on it accordingly.
We at Speakers Hunter would be expecting a great piece of writing from you.
Guidelines to Follow While Writing the Essay:
Some basic guidelines for writing the content are as follows: (Keep in mind that if not followed, you might be kicked out from the competition)
- The font must be Open Sans or Times New Roman. Any other font except these two is unacceptable.
- Keep the general font size at 12. Headings must be bold and should have a font size of 14.
- Align all your essay on the left except the headings. They must be aligned in the center.
- No need to give any references or citations. Just give your best.
- Avoid plagiarism at all costs.
Example: Best Center Channel Speakers 2021
How to Submit the Content:
Submitting the content is easy. Email us your essay at the following address: [email protected]
The document format must be in .docx or .docs form.
Make sure that you write all your credentials such as your name and the University you are enrolled in the body part of the email.
After submitting the content, you’d be informed with an email notification that whether your essay is accepted for the competition or not.
Deadline and Announcement of Winners:
The last date to submit your essay is from January 1 to January 10, 2021. If you don’t follow the deadline even by a second, you won’t be eligible to participate in the contest.
The 1st position would be announced by our panel on February 2nd, 2021. On the other hand, the 2nd and 3rd position would be announced on February 10, 2021, respectively.
In case you have won the competition, you’d be informed officially and a formal congratulations letter would be sent to your home by our editorial team.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Some notable benefits are as follows:
- A prize pool of $5000 which is to be distributed among the top 3 winners.
- Exposure on different online platforms.
- Sponsorships and Contracts from Speakers Hunter.
- You’d get a chance to work with our content writing team.
- We would be making space for you in our editorial team especially if you managed to satisfy us during the official contracts.
- You can make your career in content writing and copywriting by working with our editing and content writing team.
Terms and Conditions:
Some important terms and conditions are as follows:
Speakers Hunter would be forced to give the prize money directly to the Financial Aid Office of the University or College you are enrolled in.
There won’t be any tax on the prize money you win from our contest.
Speakers Hunter would have the privilege to use your essay for its gains. You can’t challenge us at any legal platform.
The contracts and sponsorships given by us would be time-limited. However, we can extend the time frame based on how you perform.
Speakers Hunter can change the terms and conditions in near future if necessary.
Winner of the Innovative Creative Scholarship by Speakers Hunter 2019:
The winner of the previous contest was none other than Jack Williams who aced the competition by winning a prize pool of $3000.